We are looking for a skilled Software Engineer with 2+ years of experience who, along with our excellent software development team, will be responsible for working on projects that are currently being developed on by our company. Duties will include but are not limited to developing and directing software system validation and testing methods, as well as directing our software programming initiatives. You will also be working closely with clients and cross-functional departments to communicate project statuses and proposals.
A bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or another related field is required. You will also need at least one to two years of software engineering or software development experience, preferably in a related field to be successful in this role.
Software Engineer Responsibilities:
- Developing and directing software system validation and testing methods.
- Directing our software programming initiatives
- Overseeing the development of documentation.
- Working closely with clients and cross-functional departments to communicate project statuses and proposals.
- Analyzing data to effectively coordinate the installation of new systems or the modification of existing systems.
- Managing the software development life cycle.
- Monitoring system performance.
- Communicating key project data to team members and building cohesion among teams.
- Developing and executing project plans.
- Applying mathematics and statistics to problem-solving initiatives.
- Applying best practices and standard operating procedures.
- Creating innovative solutions to meet our company’s technical needs.
- Testing new software and fixing bugs.
- Shaping the future of our systems.
Software Engineer Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or another related field.
- One to two years of software engineering or software development experience, preferably in a related field.
- Hands-on programming experience using relevant languages.
- Experience using relevant tool suites.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Experience managing the software development lifecycle.
- The ability to prioritize activities and deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Experience working with clients and business partners.
- A comprehensive understanding of computer science concepts.
- Excellent coding skills.
- Strong team building skills.
Required Skill Set:
*2+ years experience SOA architecture
*2+ years experience in back end server side Java
*Experience with Spring 3 Framework
*Experience with SOAP and RESTful based web services
*Experience with Hibernate / HQL / SQL
Preferred Skill Set:
*Experience in Payment Gateway Integrations.
*Experience in AWS.
*Knowledge in infrastructure configuration and management (Build,Deployment,Monitoring)
*Experience in Additional J2EE technologies.
*Experience in Angular/React JS,Express/Node JS.