We are looking for SEO Analyst with 0-2 years’ experience. The SEO Analyst is involved in keyword research, advising of best practices and developing SEO strategies both on and off page for the company’s websites. He/she works closely with the team that drives content to the website.
Some responsibilities of the SEO Analyst include:
- Performing site specific keyword research, competitive analysis and detailed technical of the company’s website/s to ensure the health of the website in the online space.
- Managing the day-to-day search marketing activities across multiple search engines including the campaign planning, budget management, and optimization of paid search campaigns
- Providing recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals
- Developing and implementing link building campaigns, perform back link analysis, opportunity identification, solicitation and optimization
- Implementation and administration of search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools)
- Monitoring and evaluating web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies
- Competencies and Skills Required. Strong knowledge about popular SEO Tools (keyword tools, web analytics and internal reporting tools) Good command over written and spoken English language Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects Ability to think creatively, strategically and identify and resolve problems
SEO Analyst Requirements:
- Any degree in computer science, software engineering, or another related field.
- 0 to two years of SEO experience
- Experience inn using relevant tool suites.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to prioritize activities and deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Strong team building skills.
Salary dependent on skills and experience.
opportunity to earn generous rates of target-based incentives.
Interested candidates can mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org